Thursday, March 25, 2010

Taking the subway back to the hotel


The hotel Rita's staying is a block away from mine- so I decided to go with her and perhaps take the subway again to the convention tomorrow. Buth showed us how to get to the station from her hotel. We got tickets and off began our short journey back to our hotel.

Nice murals but I didn't really enjoy the squeaky sound of the train- specially when it turns. It sounds like two metals rubbing against each other, and do you know how it feels like- try scraping your fingers on the chalk board- that's how! eeeeehhh!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos!!! I forgot my cable today so I can't upload mine, grrrr. Look for them tomorrow, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post, Aiden.

    Enjoy Boston!

    Best wishes from Phoenix--

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete