Thursday, March 25, 2010

Meeting Carla after the plenary


Just as Buth, Rita, and I were about to leave, I saw Carla's response to my tweet. She's at the convention center attending Howard Gardner's plenary session (lucky her). I told her to wait for us as we were about to go there to meet her. After wading through a crowd of people, we finally saw her coming out of the plenary. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing old friends with their huge, big smile on the their faces.

We asked a guy to help us take a picture of the four of us--and here's how the shoot turned out.


Now, Buth also wanted to have another shot using her own camera, which the guy kindly obliged (or he just couldn't refuse Buth!)-- three times!.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos!

    I wish I'd been able to be there with you all!

    Best from Phoenix--

    Dennis

    ReplyDelete